Saturday, September 3, 2016

My blog is a toddler and I've been a horrible mom

South Sea Sunset
Eighteen months ago I started this blog and after just two weeks, I lost my drive and focus to work on it. There were a lot of other things going on in my life (a breakup and a trip around the world being just two of them) and I just didn't have the time or energy to put out regular blogposts. But that doesn't mean I'm not on my journey towards a simpler and happier life anymore. On the contrary, that journey has continued throughout the entire last year and a half. Sometimes it was subtle, at other times a major focus. And now I've come to a point in my life where I've created enough space – physically, mentally and time-wise – that I really want to start sharing my story again.

So, what can you expect from this blog in the future?
I already have a couple of posts in the works that I will be uploading soon. One of them will be my “Monthly Goals“, which I will be doing at the beginning of every month now.
I am also working on a few “Minimalism“ articles, such as “Things I don't buy anymore“ or “How Minimalism has changed my life“, so look out for those soon.
My goal for this blog is to post at least three times a week. I'm not sure if it makes sense to stick to a schedule, because my working hours vary, but I will try to post at least every third day and not do all of my weekly posts in one or two days. If anyone has any suggestions concerning topics, the schedule or anything else, feel free to leave a comment!

Happy and excited to be back, I'll read you soon!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment