Sunday, March 8, 2015

Finding My Way



Hi, I'm Lisa and this is a blog about my journey towards a healthier and happier life.
It's an attempt to become more conscious on my journey. I want to clear mental clutter, define goals and dreams and hopefully find a community of like-minded people. I will write about:
Physical health
- as in nutrition, yoga and such. An area of my life I am not very happy with yet.
- as in simple living. Another area I just started working on. I will be talking a lot about decluttering, organization and minimalism.
Mental health
- as in High Sensitivity. I'm an HSP and it will come up regularly, because it kind of pervades every aspect of my life. If you don't know what High Sensitivity is, check out Dr. Aron's work at hsperson.com
- as in books and language, because I love them and feel like I need them for my mental health. I love studying languages. I also read a lot. And I love to think and talk about language. So it'll just come up.
Spiritual health
as in I'm-not-sure-what-will-happen-yet. As a de-facto atheist concerning all major religions, I am just finding out that you don't have to be a religious person to be a spiritual person. 

For now, I am happy to get started and would love for you to join me on My Way to Happy.

Read you soon,
Lisa

PS: Wonder why I focused on the health aspect although the blog is called My Way to Happy? I'll explain how I link health and happiness in my next post.




No comments:

Post a Comment